K 55 (Homatropine Methylbromide and Hydrocodone Bitartrate 1.5 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint K 55 is White, Round and has been identified as Homatropine methylbromide and hydrocodone bitartrate 1.5 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by KVK-Tech, Inc..
Homatropine/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Homatropine/hydrocodone 1.5 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for K 55
- K 55
- 1.5 mg / 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- KVK-Tech, Inc.
- Avanthi, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about homatropine/hydrocodone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 86 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Homatropine and hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone and Homatropine Syrup
- Hydrocodone and Homatropine Tablets
- Hydrocodone and homatropine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.