H 93 (Metformin Hydrochloride and Pioglitazone Hydrochloride 850 mg / 15 mg (base))
Pill with imprint H 93 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Metformin Hydrochloride and Pioglitazone Hydrochloride 850 mg / 15 mg (base). It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Metformin/pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2 and belongs to the drug class antidiabetic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metformin/pioglitazone 850 mg / 15 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for H 93
More about metformin/pioglitazone
- Metformin/pioglitazone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiabetic combinations
- Metformin and pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone and Metformin Extended-Release Tablets
- Pioglitazone and Metformin Tablets
- Pioglitazone and metformin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.