H 35 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Moexipril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill with imprint H 35 is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Moexipril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for H 35
- H 35
- 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril
- Moexipril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Moexipril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Uniretic
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.