G232 G (Omeprazole Delayed-Release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint G232 G is Orange / Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed-Release 40 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Generics Inc., USA.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; gastritis/duodenitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G232 G
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 151 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.