G 404 (Atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride 250 mg / 100 mg)
This pill with imprint "G 404" is Brown, Round and has been identified as Atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride 250 mg / 100 mg. It is manufactured by Glenmark Generics Inc., USA.
Atovaquone/proguanil is used in the treatment of malaria prevention; malaria and belongs to the drug class antimalarial combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atovaquone/proguanil 250 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- G 404
- 250 mg / 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antimalarial combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Glenmark Generics Inc., USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose
polyethylene glycol 400
polyethylene glycol 8000
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about atovaquone/proguanil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 22 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antimalarial combinations
- Atovaquone and Proguanil Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Atovaquone and Proguanil (FDA)
- Atovaquone and Proguanil (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.