F L (Savella milnacipran 12.5 mg)
Generic Name: milnacipran
Pill imprint F L has been identified as Savella milnacipran 12.5 mg.
Savella is used in the treatment of fibromyalgia and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Savella milnacipran 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- F L
- milnacipran 12.5 mg
- 5.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Cypress Bioscience, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Blue No. 2
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Savella (milnacipran)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 292 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.