E 89 (Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 150 mg)
Pill imprint E 89 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 150 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; hot flashes; anxiety and stress; anxiety; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- E 89
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ethylcellulose (20 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0713||Amerisource Health Services|
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1259 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.