DPI 895 (Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint DPI 895 has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine sustained-release tablets
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Other brands: Mucinex D, Pseudovent, Tusnel Pediatric Drops, Mucinex D Maximum Strength, More (15) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.