DPI 895 (Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg)
Pill with imprint DPI 895 is Clear / Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 300 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for DPI 895
- DPI 895
- 300 mg / 60 mg
- Clear / Blue
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 235 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.