DPI 894 (Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 250 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint DPI 894 is White / Clear, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine 250 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 250 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for DPI 894
- DPI 894
- 250 mg / 120 mg
- White / Clear
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 51285-0894 (Discontinued)
More about guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (246)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.