D5 Pill - pink round
Pill with imprint D5 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 0.0025 mg / 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of Birth Control; Postmenopausal Symptoms; Abnormal Uterine Bleeding; Acne; Endometriosis and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone 0.0025 mg / 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for D5
- 0.0025 mg / 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Red No. 30,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "D5"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (7,539)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT drug information
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous fumarate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Chewable Tabs & Ferrous Fumarate Tabs
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.