CYP 285 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine SR 595 mg / 48 mg)
Pill with imprint CYP 285 is White, Eight-sided and has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride SR 595 mg / 48 mg. It is supplied by Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 595 mg / 48 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for CYP 285
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 204 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.