CYP 272 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine SR 1200 mg / 60 mg)
Pill imprint CYP 272 has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride SR 1200 mg / 60 mg.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 1200 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 181 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine sustained-release tablets
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.