CA3 (Lamotrigine (Chewable, Dispersible) 5 mg)
Pill with imprint CA3 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Lamotrigine (Chewable, Dispersible) 5 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc. .
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; epilepsy; seizure prevention; schizoaffective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CA3
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 903 Reviews
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.