C283 (Pantoprazole Sodium Delayed Release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint C283 is Black, Round and has been identified as Pantoprazole Sodium Delayed Release 20 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; dumping syndrome; gerd; duodenal ulcer; erosive esophagitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Pantoprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C283
- 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about pantoprazole
- Pantoprazole Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 154 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Tablets
- Pantoprazole Delayed-Release Granules
- Pantoprazole Injection
- Pantoprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Pantoprazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.