B 074 (Ascomp with Codeine asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg)
Pill with imprint B 074 is Blue & Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Ascomp with Codeine asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for B 074
- B 074
- asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg
- Blue & Yellow
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "B 074"
More about aspirin / butalbital / caffeine / codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Aspirin, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, aspirin, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Aspirin, Caffeine, and Codeine
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.