AZ 345 (Dextromethorphan and Guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg)
Pill with imprint AZ 345 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan and Guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc..
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 345
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.