AZ 345 Pill - white oval
Pill with imprint AZ 345 is White, Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan and Guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of Expectoration; Cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg / 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 345
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (38)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin drug information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.