AS 10 (Amphetamine Sulfate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint AS 10 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by Bionpharma Inc..
Amphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; obesity; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for AS 10
Related Images for "AS 10"
More about amphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 118 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Patient Information
- Amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Oral Suspension (Adzenys ER)
- Amphetamine Oral Suspension (Dyanavel XR)
- Amphetamine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Amphetamine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.