APO ZOL 5 (Zolpidem Tartrate 5 mg)
Pill with imprint APO ZOL 5 is Pink, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Zolpidem Tartrate 5 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp.
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for APO ZOL 5
- APO ZOL 5
- 5 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Apotex Corp.
- Inactive Ingredients
hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s),
polyethylene glycol 8000,
sodium starch glycolate type A potato,
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|60505-2604 (Discontinued)||Apotex Corp.|
|68071-0703||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc. (repackager)|
|33261-0172||Aidarex Pharmacuticals, LLC (repackager)|
|54569-5906||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
Related images for "APO ZOL 5"
More about zolpidem
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (993)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Drug Information
- Zolpidem (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Extended-Release Tablets
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Intermezzo)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.