AAA 115 (Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 115 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 115
- AAA 115
- 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
sodium starch glycolate type A corn,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "AAA 115"
More about acetaminophen / diphenhydramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine, and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Other brands
- Benadryl Allergy Plus Cold, Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough, Benadryl Allergy Plus Sinus Headache, Delsym Cough+ Cold Night Time, ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.