AAA 115 (Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AAA 115 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AAA 115
- AAA 115
- 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Tablets
- Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Acetaminophen/Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.