AAA 115 (Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint AAA 115 has been identified as Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- AAA 115
- 325 mg / 12.5 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- AAA Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine powder packet
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and phenylephrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.