A3 (Taysofy ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg)
Pill with imprint A3 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Taysofy ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; postmenopausal symptoms; endometriosis; abnormal uterine bleeding; acne and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A3
- ethinyl estradiol 20 mcg / norethindrone acetate 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Red No. 40,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "A3"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Check interactions
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (7,407)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drug Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Norethindrone, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous fumarate (Advanced Reading)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.