93 280 (Bupropion Hydrochloride 75 mg)
Pill with imprint 93 280 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride 75 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety; seasonal affective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 93 280
More about bupropion
- Bupropion Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1609 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.