804 (Desvenlafaxine Fumarate Extended-Release 100 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 804 is Red, Round and has been identified as Desvenlafaxine Fumarate Extended-Release 100 mg (base). It is supplied by Sun Pharma Global FZE.
Desvenlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Desvenlafaxine 100 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 804
More about desvenlafaxine
- Desvenlafaxine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 936 Reviews
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Desvenlafaxine Succinate (AHFS Monograph)
- Desvenlafaxine ER Tablets (FDA)
- Desvenlafaxine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.