8 (Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 8 mg / 2 mg)
Pill imprint 8 has been identified as Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 8 mg / 2 mg.
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 8 mg / 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about buprenorphine/naloxone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 614 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Buprenorphine and naloxone
- Buprenorphine and naloxone film
- Buprenorphine/naloxone film
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.