8 (Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride Sublingual Film 8 mg / 2 mg)
Film with imprint 8 is Orange, Four-sided and has been identified as Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride Sublingual Film 8 mg / 2 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 8 mg / 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 8
- 8 mg / 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
- Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "8"
More about buprenorphine / naloxone
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (1,053)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Latest FDA Alerts (2)
- Drug Information
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film (Suboxone)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.