747 (Desvenlafaxine Fumarate Extended-Release 50 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 747 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Desvenlafaxine Fumarate Extended-Release 50 mg (base). It is supplied by Sun Pharma Global FZE.
Desvenlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; anxiety; adhd; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Desvenlafaxine 50 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 747
More about desvenlafaxine
- Desvenlafaxine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 923 Reviews
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Desvenlafaxine Succinate (AHFS Monograph)
- Desvenlafaxine ER Tablets (FDA)
- Desvenlafaxine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.