5538 DAN (Quinidine Gluconate ER 324 mg)
Pill with imprint 5538 DAN is White, Round and has been identified as Quinidine Gluconate ER 324 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 324 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 5538 DAN
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.