54 036 54 036 (Phenoxybenzamine hydrochloride 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "54 036 54 036" is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Phenoxybenzamine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Phenoxybenzamine is used in the treatment of pheochromocytoma and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous cardiovascular agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Phenoxybenzamine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 54 036 54 036
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous cardiovascular agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about phenoxybenzamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous cardiovascular agents
Other brands: Dibenzyline
- Phenoxybenzamine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Phenoxybenzamine Capsules (FDA)
- Phenoxybenzamine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.