534 (Cold and flu relief daytime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg)
Pill imprint 534 has been identified as Cold and flu relief daytime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough; cold symptoms; cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; pain/fever (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Comtrex Cold and Cough Maximum Strength, Tylenol Cold Max Day, Comtrex Cold & Cough, More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.