534 (Cold and flu relief daytime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg)
Pill imprint 534 has been identified as Cold and flu relief daytime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms; cough; cough and nasal congestion; nasal congestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Comtrex Cold and Cough Maximum Strength, Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Tylenol Cold Max Day, Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.