534 (Cold and Flu Relief Daytime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg)
Pill with imprint 534 is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Cold and Flu Relief Daytime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of pain/fever; cold symptoms; cough; sinus symptoms; nasal congestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 534
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 10mg / phenylephrine 5mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.