423 (Ibuprofen and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 200 mg / 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 423 is Brown, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Ibuprofen and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 200 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine 200 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 423
- 200 mg / 30 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation
D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine
- Ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Ibuprofen and pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine and Ibuprofen Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine and Ibuprofen Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.