394 (Venlafaxine 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "394" is Peach, Five-sided and has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 50 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; hot flashes; anxiety; depression; generalized anxiety disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|16714-0657||NorthStar Rx LLC|
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1388 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Capsules
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets
- Venlafaxine Tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.