345 b (Lithium Carbonate 300 mg)
Pill with imprint 345 b is White, Round and has been identified as Lithium Carbonate 300 mg. It is supplied by Barr Laboratories, Inc..
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; mania; schizoaffective disorder; cluster headaches (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 345 b
More about lithium
- Lithium Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 280 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Lithium Controlled-Release and Extended-Release Tablets
- Lithium Capsules and Tablets
- Lithium Syrup and Oral Solution
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.