3190 V (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride SR 600 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint 3190 V is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride SR 600 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 600 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 3190 V
- 3190 V
- 600 mg / 120 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 210 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.