273 (Etodolac extended-release 600 mg)
Pill with imprint 273 is Blue, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Etodolac extended-release 600 mg. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Etodolac is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Etodolac 600 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 273
- 600 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about etodolac
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 59 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Etodolac Capsules and Tablets
- Etodolac Extended-Release Tablets
- Etodolac (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.