207 TT (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine SR 600 mg / 60 mg)
Pill with imprint 207 TT is , and has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride SR 600 mg / 60 mg. It is supplied by United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 600 mg / 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 207 TT
- 207 TT
- 600 mg / 60 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 204 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.