132 BOCA (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride SR 1200 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint 132 BOCA is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride SR 1200 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Boca Pharmacal, Inc..
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 1200 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 132 BOCA
- 132 BOCA
- 1200 mg / 50 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 231 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.