Drug interactions between triamcinolone and triamcinolone nasal
Interactions between your drugs
- Triamcinolone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Triamcinolone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Dermal Necrosis, Prophylaxis
- Dermatological Disorders
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heart Failure
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pityriasis rubra pilaris
- Plantar Fibromatosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with triamcinolone nasal.
- Triamcinolone nasal is a member of the drug class nasal steroids.
- Triamcinolone nasal is used to treat Allergic Rhinitis.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.