Drug Interactions between ranitidine and sucralfate
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between ranitidine and sucralfate. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Ranitidine is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Sucralfate is in the drug class miscellaneous GI agents.
- Sucralfate is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: sucralfate
When sucralfate is given with enteral (tube) feedings, the feeding tube may become clogged and/or sucralfate may not work as well. You could interrupt the feeding for 1 hour before and after the sucralfate dose. However, this still may not entirely avoid the interaction and may not always be feasible. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|