Drug interactions between penicillin g potassium and Valium
|penicillin g potassium|
Interactions between your drugs
penicillin g potassium
- Penicillin g potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin g potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Valium is a member of the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Valium is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Valium (diazepam)
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with diazePAM and lead to potentially dangerous side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor. Do not drink alcohol while taking diazePAM. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. You may feel more drowsy, dizzy, or tired if you take diazePAM with alcohol. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.