Drug Interactions between omeprazole and Suboxone
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between omeprazole and Suboxone. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Suboxone is in the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.
- Suboxone is used to treat Opiate Dependence.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|