Drug interactions between Nexplanon and propranolol
Interactions between your drugs
- Nexplanon is in the following drug classes: contraceptives, progestins.
- Nexplanon is used to treat Birth Control.
- Propranolol is a member of the following drug classes: group II antiarrhythmics, non-cardioselective beta blockers.
- Propranolol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aortic Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benign Essential Tremor
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Migraine Prevention
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Panic Disorder
- Performance Anxiety
- Portal Hypertension
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: propranolol
Food can enhance the levels of propranolol in your body. You shoud take propranolol at the same time each day, preferably with or immediately following meals. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. Avoid drinking alcohol, which could increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking propranolol. Propranolol is only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes diet, exercise, and weight control. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.