Drug interactions between MiraLax and sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
|MiraLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between MiraLax and sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- MiraLax is in the drug class laxatives.
- MiraLax is used to treat the following conditions:
sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is a member of the drug class sulfonamides.
- Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.