Drug Interactions between MiraLAX and sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol 3350)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between MiraLAX and sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Miralax is in the drug class laxatives.
- Miralax is used to treat the following conditions:
sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is in the drug class sulfonamides.
Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|