Drug interactions between MiraLax and sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
|MiraLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)|
Interactions between your drugs
- MiraLax is in the drug class laxatives.
- MiraLax is used to treat the following conditions:
sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is a member of the drug class sulfonamides.
- Sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.