Drug interactions between lansoprazole and Metoprolol Succinate ER
|Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between lansoprazole and Metoprolol Succinate ER - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Lansoprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Lansoprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomas
- NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer
- NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Stomach Ulcer
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Metoprolol Succinate ER
- Metoprolol Succinate ER is a member of the drug class cardioselective beta blockers.
- Metoprolol Succinate ER is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
Food can enhance the levels of metoprolol in your body. You should take metoprolol at the same time each day, preferably with or immediately following meals. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. Avoid drinking alcohol, which could increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking metoprolol. Metoprolol is only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes diet, exercise, and weight control. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.