Drug Interactions between Guaifenesin DM and ranitidine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Guaifenesin DM (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Guaifenesin DM and ranitidine. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 271 drugs are known to interact with Guaifenesin DM.
- Guaifenesin dm is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Guaifenesin dm is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ranitidine is in the drug class H2 antagonists.
Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|