Ginger Root (ginger) Drug Interactions
A total of 82 drugs are known to interact with Ginger Root (ginger).
- 81 moderate drug interactions
- 1 minor drug interaction
Check for interactions
Most frequently checked interactions
View interaction reports for Ginger Root (ginger) and the medicines listed below.
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- green tea
- magnesium oxide (Mag-Ox, Mag-Oxide, Mag-Ox 400, Mag-200, Uro-Mag, MagGel, Phillips' Cramp-free, Mag-Caps)
- melatonin (Melatonin Time Release, SGard, Bio-Melatonin, Health Aid Melatonin, VesPro Melatonin)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- vitamin e (Alpha E, Aquasol E, Aqua-E, Aqua Gem-E, E-600, E-Gems, E Pherol, Amino-Opti-E, Vita-Plus E Natural, Nutr-E-Sol, E-400 Clear, Centrum Singles-Vitamin E, Aquavite-E, E-Max-1000)
More about Ginger Root (ginger)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.