Drug Interactions between Fish Oil and nortriptyline
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Fish Oil and nortriptyline. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Fish oil is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Fish oil is used to treat the following conditions:
- Nortriptyline is in the drug class tricyclic antidepressants.
Nortriptyline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Panic Disorder
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Primary Nocturnal Enuresis
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|