Drug interactions between Doxy-Caps and meloxicam
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 351 drugs (2831 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Doxy-Caps.
- Doxy-Caps is in the following drug classes: miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines.
- Doxy-Caps is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Malaria Prevention
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pleural Effusion
- Rabbit Fever
- Rickettsial Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Meloxicam is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Meloxicam is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.