Drug interactions between Crestor and ramipril
Interactions between your drugs
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
- Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Ramipril is a member of the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Ramipril is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: ramipril
It is recommended that if you are taking ramipril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking ramipril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.