Drug Interactions between Benadryl and moxifloxacin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and moxifloxacin. However, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Moxifloxacin is in the drug class quinolones and fluoroquinolones.
- Moxifloxacin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No alcohol/food interactions were found. However, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.