Drug interactions between azithromycin and cefpodoxime
Interactions between your drugs
- Azithromycin is in the drug class macrolides.
- Azithromycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Cefpodoxime is a member of the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Cefpodoxime is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cefpodoxime
Food can enhance the levels of cefpodoxime tablets in your body. Take the cefpodoxime tablets with food to increase absorption by the body. The cefpodoxime suspension can be taken with or without food. You should take cefpodoxime at the same time each day.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.