Drug Interactions between Azithromycin Dose Pack and codeine / guaifenesin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Azithromycin Dose Pack (azithromycin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Azithromycin Dose Pack and codeine / guaifenesin. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Azithromycin Dose Pack
- Azithromycin dose pack is in the drug class macrolides.
Azithromycin dose pack is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
codeine / guaifenesin
- Codeine / guaifenesin is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Codeine / guaifenesin is used to treat Cough.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|